You are here:
Policies & Documentation
Under the School Information (England) Regulations 2012 there is now a requirement for specific information to be available on our website. All this information is included as part of the website but is listed here for ease of access. Please click on the links below to see this information.
- PIEAT Special Educational Needs Policy June 2018
- PiEAT Child Protection Policy for Bredgar CEP School
- Preventing Radicalisation and Extremism policy
- Religious Education policy
- Collective Worship Policy 2016
- PiEAT Complaints Policy v1.3
- Bredgar Behaviour policy 2018
- Exclusion Policy 2018
- Bredgar Anti-bullying Policy 2018
- PiEAT Charging and Remissions Policy 2018
- Accessibility Plan 2018- 2021
- Calculation Policy
- PiEAT Whistleblowing Policy 2018
If you would like any of the information on the school’s website, please contact the school office who will provide a copy. Thank you.
For Annual Reports and Accounts relating to The Potential in Everyone Academy Trust, please click here to go to the Trust’s website.