You are here:
Policies & Documentation
Under the School Information (England) Regulations 2012 there is now a requirement for specific information to be available on our website. All this information is included as part of the website but is listed here for ease of access. Please click on the links below to see this information.
- SEND policy 2016
- PIEAT Special_Educational_Needs_Policy Jan 18 for Consultation
- Child Protection Policy Sept 2017
- Preventing Radicalisation and Extremism policy
- Religious Education policy
- Collective Worship Policy 2016
- Complaints Policy 2016
- Bredgar Behaviour Policy 2017
- Anti-Bullying Policy 2016
- Charging and Remission Policy 2016
- Accessibility Plan 2014-2017
- Calculation Policy
If you would like any of the information on the school’s website, please contact the school office who will provide a copy. Thank you.
For Annual Reports and Accounts relating to The Potential in Everyone Academy Trust, please click here to go to the Trust’s website.